COVID-19 & IP PRACTICE: LITIGATING FROM YOUR LIVING ROOM
Paul Lomic will be moderating IPIC's webinar: COVID-19 & IP Practice: Litigating From Your Living Room on May 15, 2020 at 1 p.m. EST.
The program will be discussing:
• Shifts in Federal Court practice and procedures
• Impact of COVID-19 suspensions on NOC proceedings
• Technology tools to help you work with your teams and move your matters forward
• Tips and tricks for conducting discoveries/cross-examinations/motions/trials remotely
• What can counsel do to help the Courts?
• What will be the lasting impact on litigation after COVID-19?
More information about the program can be found here.